Monday, November 14, 2011

The WhipUp Calendar is Here!

That's right, the 2012 Whip Up calendar is now available! Full of lovely, crafty photos as always and ready to hang in your creative space. I am very honored and excited that Kathreen has chosen one of my photos to be included in the calendar. Hooray!

If you have never been over to visit WhipUp , go now, you are in for a treat! That place is full of inspiration and happy!

The Whip Up Calendar is available as a downloadable file you can print for only $5!
You can get all the info HERE!

While I am on the subject, Kathreen also puts out an incredible kids magazine called Action Pack. I love this magazine, seriously! The latest issue "Sticks and Stones" just came out.

The mag is full of great projects and ideas for kids for only $5! You can buy issue 7 and back issues by going HERE!

Thank you Kathreen for putting out such amazing stuff!

Oh, and Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

sounds pretty sweet. have to check it out!

Sherri B. said...

What a fun calendar and a bargain too! I'm off to check it all out, have a great Monday! xo

Cathie said...

yay, yay, yay!!! ♥

Tania said...

Hooray! I love a WhipUp calendar. And it's one way to hang a bit of crafty in the loo! (though I guess I could also macramé some loo roll holders).

teddybearswednesday said...

YAY ! how exciting!! xo

Parohia Plopii Slăviteşti said...

If you have toys and children clothes you don”t need pleas contact me or send them
to me :
Ionescu Otilia , Romania , Plopii slavitesti , 147255 , Teleorman
thank you !
Ps. Greate blog!

crzylady said...

oh! Thank you for the links! I am obsessed with calendars and I just got the WhipUp! WOOT!