Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Back to work


Oh goodness me! It's fall, there is a crispness in the air, the leaves are turning and I have started baking again. I am also, as of today, back to work. Hooray!

For the last month I have been a bit of a gimp, suffering from adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder. The pain and lack of mobility have made doing my daily routines fairly difficult if not impossible. The real corker, is that I couldn't work in my studio. No stitchy happiness for me no siree!

However, I used this time wisely, letting ideas percolate away in my mind. I am slowly getting better and so grateful for that. I pulled out my supplies this morning ready to go! Ah, hello old friends, I'm back!

What are you up to?

1 comment:

Frances said...

Oh my goodness, Lola Nova, how terrible to have that frozen shoulder. I've never suffered that condition myself, but have known others to whom it attached itself. It's good to learn that you are getting better, and that you'll be able to put that conceptual percolating into practice soon.

It's just about cool enough over here in NYC to start thinking about baking. A sure sign of autumn. xo